Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Bowkills

Nw oh
20211207_203745.jpg
two bowls of deer heart veggies and stuff tonight
tmp.gif
getting up on the scaffold tomorrow

Bowkills

Nw oh
Toasted walnuts hen of the woods with shredded venison asain sauce on white rice. Dark sauced asian food with nuts has 0 eye appeal.

Cinnamon is a very common savory spice in the rest of the world. America's equate it to iced hot rolls and anything apple. It was definitely different, but still tasty.

View attachment 142324View attachment 142323
I just said to my wife the other day we need to find another taco seasoning, the Ortega and Old El Paso and the others you find at the grocery store are getting boring. Nothing like Taco Bell that is LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: the Lackster

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Cinnamon is a very common savory spice in the rest of the world. America's equate it to iced hot rolls and anything apple. It was definitely different, but still tasty.

View attachment 142324View attachment 142323

Just wanted to add a little more information regarding cinnamon. Hope that's okay?

I've read much about it a long time ago regarding that the spice is quite healthy for most people. I attached just one article, but there are many others out there that refer to the health benefits of the spice.

Pan seared some tenderloin off the deer I killed back in November. Worked it up last night and enjoying it for dinner now. I normally hang mine for 21 days or so but this one was aging exceptionally well so I give it a few more days.
Lightly dusted with my steak blend and pan seared to a medium rare. My wife made a spinach artichoke dip to go with and boy what a pair that made.
Screenshot_20211217-190102_Gallery.jpg