Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Buckmaster

Portage
Love Hair pie.... I've had it in Scotland, Ireland, and New Found land and the best was St Johns Newfoundland...... Besides the wife's that is lol....

I met a girl while visiting Edmonton once, she was from New Foundland. One of the nicest girls I've ever met. True story.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I met a girl while visiting Edmonton once, she was from New Foundland. One of the nicest girls I've ever met. True story.

Never had a bad experience up there.... Have spent a total of a month all the times I've been thru there.... Spent a week waiting on parts back in 05.....

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Shepherds pie
Bangers and mash
Soda bread

Half Irish kid (thumbs pointed at me) loves the cabbage and beef in any form.
I ended up getting the corned beef and cabbage. It was great. The veggies still had life and were really fresh, they weren't seasoned except the broth they were cooked with. also tried the seafood chowder, and it was pretty dang good. I wasn't impressed with their spinach and artichoke dip, they served it with small pieces of toasted bread and it was just Blah. But the price for everything was very reasonable. I will definitely go back to sample the whole menu

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Family came into town over the weekend so I had them bring fresh crab cakes...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426584616.074927.jpg

FOWLQUEEN

Whitetail back strap dry rubbed( slap yo mama, season salt, garlic powder, season pepper and old bay) wrapped in bacon and smoked for a few hours [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] hot damn it's good. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426659623.202202.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426659632.563394.jpg

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The wife got wild today and we're have stuffed clams on the half shell and extra cheese macaroni since it's a Lent Friday. Smells good. And it was good.

Last edited: