Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Bowkills

Nw oh
20190619_211435.jpg
chicken chunks from the walmart deli with hot sauce added. Not my dinner but a prebed snack. About the same thing as wild wings I think.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You cooked up ALL that whiskey?

Well, I DID drink some of it as well ...lol. For this mop, I'm not sure of the reason for the root beer since I couldn't taste it. It added to the sweetness though & I needed a liquid. I also had brown sugar & the marmalade I mentioned earlier ....& some chile / habanero juice to heat it up some. There was some other stuff too. The wings were VERY good. I nailed it. If I had to pick between that peach mop & this, it would be a tie.

Jamie

Ohio
anniversary weeked. last night was sous vide ribeye, baked potato and salad with fresh lettuce and spinach from the garden. tonight we kicked it up a notch. prosciutto wrapped scallops pegged with fresh rosemary sprigs grilled over lump charcoal, shiitake and sweet pea risotto, and grilled asparagus.

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

gonna be hard to top this one, but I'll try tomorrow with button buck tenderloins saved specifically for this occasion.

Bowkills

Nw oh
anniversary weeked. last night was sous vide ribeye, baked potato and salad with fresh lettuce and spinach from the garden. tonight we kicked it up a notch. prosciutto wrapped scallops pegged with fresh rosemary sprigs grilled over lump charcoal, shiitake and sweet pea risotto, and grilled asparagus.

View attachment 80943
View attachment 80944

gonna be hard to top this one, but I'll try tomorrow with button buck tenderloins saved specifically for this occasion.
that looks very nice.....

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

View attachment 80943
View attachment 80944

Looks really good.