Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My wife bought a new (to us) dresser and head board/foot board for the bed off a friend. $80. Not too shabby. Best part about it is she worked last night. While at work, I asked my dad to come over. We got the thing upstairs and assembled while she was at work. Then I proceeded to decorate the new dresser with coyote/bobcat/coon skulls, and shed antlers. Can't wait to see her reaction. I know she will roll her eyes and offer a "Really! " Still makes me chuckle. It is the ornery side of me I can't hold back.

uploadfromtaptalk1441106910253.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441106952887.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20150903_182339.jpg

Stuck out of town in a motel. But they had two apple trees and the cleaning girls got me some boxes I found me something to do.....LMAO....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Getting ready too head out too Erie Pa and get a call from my buddy I'm fishing with... Toilets cracked and leaking... He went too Home Depot got the toilet and 40 minutes later we're ready too shove off.... How's that good you ask.... We weren't in Erie Pa when it cracked lol.... Plus no leaks afterwards lol

I picked up a piece of scrap granite counter top at a garage sale to use a surface for leatherworking. Nothing had a price on it so I asked older gentleman who was running the garage sale how much he wanted for it. He said you have to make an offer. I paused then said I'd offer you $2, however I doubt you can do the simple subtraction required to make change so ill have to leave you with a whole $5 bill. The old man started laughing then happy said nobody dickers like that anymore you can have it for free. I gave him the $5 anyway. that interaction seemed to have made his day.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Got to spend a few hours with Rick and purchased my bow today. Also got to ride quads and talk to his little lady. I just hope that since the bow is now mine that it remembers to kill things like it did when I borrowed it lol.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Had a good time with Adam, Dawn and their son. Nice showing someone around the farm. Hope we get to do it again soon. And here's to many happy kills with that bow :smiley_cheers: