Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

teej89

NE PA
Thanks and 100 grain swhacker on Easton fmj, should have plenty of weight behind it since I've got a draw length over 30 inches, at least I'd hope so lol

best of luck man! I really want to move to NM, still do, i'd move there tomorrow but it's almost impossible to draw tags. Lucky you have family with property!

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Thanks guys! And yeah there's no way I'd be able to afford it without my rich uncle :). I feel pretty lucky.
It's always worth looking into states with OTC tags. Even if you aren't successful you get to hunt some beautiful country. I'm leaving straight from NM to Oregon for college so I don't know if I'll ever live in the Midwest again, which ain't a bad thing IMO although I love whitetail.

PSE13

Shelby
Did some shooting today to try to catch up before season. Doing a lot better now then I was before.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440610804.739463.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440610817.138865.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440610827.939353.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440610840.239767.jpg

The pictures are from 10, 20, 30 and the back at 10. The one with 8 arrows was were I was working on grip, form and aiming small. My 40 and 50 are not as good yet though. But I'm working on it!

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got to see Ron (Fullsnore) today. We got to BS a little while working. This was our office view today...
20150827_120503.jpg
20150827_120722.jpg
I got proof he even works some....lol..

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here's what's TOO GOOD!!!!

.........having a brotherhood that this site has built! This site has grown into one that is full of great people willing to help a brother out when in a pinch! After my quad accident I've been very limited in what I can do with my broken collarbone and ribs. With another 1.5 months or more before I'm able to use my right arm more efficiently I was starting to worry about setting my stands up. I've usually had my stands all up before August or at least inside the first couple weeks in August so things would be settled down long before seasons opener.

Well Brian mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that if I needed any help to hang some stands just give him a call. Being that he lives 1.5 hours away I was hesitant to ask but I thought, "What the hell am I going to do!" So reluctantly I texted him asking if he minded coming down this Friday to hang some stands and hangout. He was more than happy and willing to make the drive to lend me a hand! HOW FUGGIN AWESOME WAS THAT!!!!!

He hung one of my double sets for my daughter and I to hunt with a SW wind and hung one single set for me on days when wind comes out the north. I already have our other double set already up cuz I left it up but I'll slip over to do some lite pruning but it's pretty much ready to rock and roll! I just have two more stands to put up and will prolly just hang n hunt on my first time in when I hunt those two trees.

After we finished we came back to the house and we visited and enjoyed a few beers while the grill did it's job! You have no idea how HAPPY THIS TOOzer feels rights now getting this done today!!!

Thanks a MILLION Brian(Boarhead)........I owe you buddy!

Here are some pics of today's work.

Meet Squirrel Man....live action!!!!

Karissa is about to climb up and check for step spacing

Brian is in my video stand and Karissa is sitting down in the stand where I killed two nice bucks.

After a little pruning

Pics of my single set for north winds(I'm standing next to a scrape)

I'm standing where I gave Bonehead a haircut in 2011 on October 2nd...still haunts me:smiley_baby:

Brian helping me today, Rick)Xbowguy) lending us one of his xbows this season and all the guys helping me immediately after my accident at the TOO camp/bowshoot till I got my ride back home....I'm forever grateful!!! THANK YOU!!!!

WHO ELSE IS PUMPED FOR THE UP COMING SEASON??????

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
He's worth it! Gotta get him in the woods..... (or his wife will be thinking about strangling him)...LOL....
Well Played Brian!....Yer a Good'n.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1440809662654.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809685346.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809714022.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809741786.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809759561.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809789401.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809818264.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440809831656.jpg
Glad i could help you and Karissa out today Ric.
It was nice hanging out with both of you and enjoyed checking out your hunting area and seeing where you took some of your bucks.
Pretty good grill cook you are ,lunch was great.
Now ya got that off your mind just heal up so you can start shooting your bow.
Was also nice to meet your FIL and going to his place and checking out his man cave.Pretty awesome day and always nice to get out in the woods with friends.Also nice to get that double set hung so Karissa felt safe about getting in and out of it.
You guys need anything else you know where i'm at.
A few more pics of Ric and Karissa, sure was some nice scenery along that creek.