Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bought a portable kennel for our pup back in November. It folds up and fits in the back of the wife’s crossover. It has a tray that slides out for cleaning which I remove every week too clean. Removed it yesterday morning and noticed two long cracks running parallel with the tray about a third of the way.
Looked up on when I purchased it on amazon, and then called the company’s customer service. Talked with a woman named Pam and she said send a couple pictures and a screenshot of the amazon purchase from it’s purchase history page.
Did both and emailed it too her by 10:00 yesterday morning.
She responded within the hour and said one would be sent out to us.
Doing some things around the house and a little bit ago the dogs were barking. Looked out the front door and saw the delivery truck driving away with a box the size of the tray at the door.
Midwest Homes for pets gets a big hell yeah great job from me.
If any of you are looking at kennels for your fury friends, give em a look. Awesome customer service.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Almost everyone pisses me off. I just ran off my heating/cooling guy
For his second no-show in 24 months. No call or text. I see that fucker in and out of Facebook but no call, message or text...
No one understands being “service driven” . They all either want a commercial job or it’s a 1 hit job with no understanding of a long term= referrals.

🤬🤯

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Making memories. Kenna Grace's first fish. I captured both their first catches ever and both were at the farm. Graduation party pics!

IMG_20190607_175125_648.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just had a "collection agency" call me. Pure scam. I've reduced advertising to a minimum. I've cut off all but one online advertising company. This was 2-3 years ago. So. . .dude calls me today to "collect". I called him out. Told him he was a scam. Told him I've stopped all online advertising. I'd never heard of the company. Beware if you have a business. There are many scams out there. He was persistent. I said "Man! You are really adamant about your scam." Then he kept talking over me. Pissed me off. I asked him to listen 6 times. Louder each time. He kept going over top of me. Finally I yelled "LISTEN! Take your advertising scam paperwork and wad it into the shape of a dildo and go screw yourself with it!". He hung up.