Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well been wanting to check on dads apartment since he’s been in the hospital. It’s raining the whole week like instead of building quail cages I should be building the ark.

Anyway w all the moisture and humidity it tends to make our central ac’s to sweat a lot. Well you guessed it the drained was clogged and flooding the floor inside. Not a big deal since it’s just concrete.... it flooded another time a couple years ago and I ripped the laminate up cause it got ruined. Cleared the drain using bleach, then water w bleach. Never a dull moment when shit is running bad I usually can expect a marathon of crap. Still have a big punch list and can’t do shit outside because of the rain. My typical luck, life don’t stop I have to keep throwing punches back lol

Man hate to hear that. If it's not one thing it's another.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I wasn’t trying to say you didn’t have any, just thought it would be a great reminder after you mentioned your situation. A lot of people overlook smoke detectors, but it’s the best safety device you could own in your house.... and it cost less than a value meal at McDonald’s. I’m glad things worked out for you and the family.

Oh I know but and I comedy agree.

BTW it won't be long and I'll be an hour up the road from you. The wife and I didn't make it to Nolo like we wanted on our trip up the coast area hunting. We decided to stay out with all the BS and Covid going on. We stopped short and spent some time in Ocean Springs MS right across the bay bridge from Biloxi. A nice little town with great schools and pretty devoid of trash which is surprising being right over the bay. We liked it better than Fairhope Al and the other places we stopped in. Listing the house here in a few weeks and searching for one down there. The house here will go in a few days so it'll be quick when it happens.

Reactions: giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I was wondering when you were gonna pm me. Should’ve hit me up. Could’ve shot the shit over a beer. Let me know when you come this way again. Gonna move to Mississippi?

Isaacorps

Columbus
It's a GE breaker that a previous owner added when they finished the basement. Einstein also put a 20a on 14ga wire. Back in the day this was ok but modern requires 12ga. I replaced it with a 15. No way it was over drawing as there is only a router and a laptop with a couple monitors plugged in to the circuit. I wrote NFG on it BTW.

View attachment 106075
PO installed a NFG GE, WTF. SMDH. Agreed, no way it was over drawing. Fluky shit, and scary

lung buster

hocking county
Kids caught some shark tonight. Good time!

Resized_20200728_213356.jpeg

Resized_20200728_213402.jpeg