Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wife , I & another couple are somewhere in Hocking Hills for the weekend. If you don't hear from me ever again, I'm probably buried off of a cliff in the the S.Bloomingville area ...lol

20240920_145340.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can't remember if I posted this one here but we are going to be grandparents in January! My middle son and his wife are expecting a boy! The Showalter name lives on. View attachment 199714
Congratulations too your boy and his wife. Being a grandparent is an awesome adventure.
As a grandfather, you have the opportunity to be a great mentor too the young man. They truly look up to their grandfathers!

Stressless

Keene, OH
Lineman staging in Pensacola, FL yesterday in preparation of the incoming Hurricane Helene.

We get LE and military feels all the time but these heroes, especially down here along the coast, are revered.

So many newbies with gensets making their dangerous restoration efforts even more treacherous.

When the convoys head out tonight or tomorrow AM with surge waters still abating they'll get horns and high fives, fist pumps and mahalo's 🤙.

Then they go into the disaster.

FB_IMG_1727357118642.jpg

15'-20' storm surge across Florida's Big Bend....
092336_peak_surge.png