Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks fellas. Update on the truck since I've had it a few days. I'm pretty much in love with it. It runs smooth, power is smooth getting into it on the gas pedal. The power is there if I need it, very impressed with that end for a v6, it shits and gets. I have yet to pull the ranger with it but I can almost bet I probably won't even notice that I'm towing it.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I got some catching up to do on these parts, but I survived Mexico! Not by much. Ha.
Did ya have fun?!

Gordo

Athens County
Did ya have fun?!

Bitter sweet fun, but I had a hell of a time. Drank way to much, but met a shit TON of good people. A true shit TON. It's like a TOO gathering, but the oppositte spectrum in terms of politics. Shit really makes me sick that we all can't be on the same page and dominate the world. I'm drunked up now, but that should make some sense

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Bitter sweet fun, but I had a hell of a time. Drank way to much, but met a shit TON of good people. A true shit TON. It's like a TOO gathering, but the oppositte spectrum in terms of politics. Shit really makes me sick that we all can't be on the same page and dominate the world. I'm drunked up now, but that should make some sense
I hear ya, glad you had fun!

Gordo

Athens County
I hear ya, glad you had fun!

Shit is crazy. It's not like I was talking 'politics' and shit. I bet we are all on the same fucking page more then either party thinks. It's just fucking stoopid. The media that creates all the tension can lick my ass hole. It truly is bullshit. Like I said, I'm drunked up, but [emoji1617]this bullshit. Everyone wants the same, except for the people who will never be happy regardless. And those folks can truly fuck off

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Shit is crazy. It's not like I was talking 'politics' and shit. I bet we are all on the same fucking page more then either party thinks. It's just fucking stoopid. The media that creates all the tension can lick my ass hole. It truly is bullshit. Like I said, I'm drunked up, but [emoji1617]this bullshit. Everyone wants the same, except for the people who will never be happy regardless. And those folks can truly fuck off
Word to my mother.

Gordo

Athens County
Alright! Back to the good! Apologies for the rants.

Some great friends took care of me and kept me outta trouble last night. That's to f'n good.

Also got my Euro mount finished up and it's looking great. Gotta get another one of those 'skull hookers' to get the trio on the wall.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Everyone with kids knows that bi-fold doors are toddler finger smashers. A couple shims slid in gently at the top of the split keeps it shut tight.