Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Been a good day. Did a mulch job this morning. Got the Chevy II out. Took our oldest and his girlfriend to their junior prom. Got Dad's Triumph out of the garage and fired it up. Taking the Triumph to Blessing of the Bikes tomorrow. I rode it there last year. I asked for a blessing over my father as he had brain surgery the following Thursday. He survived surgery but passed in July. It will be an honor to ride it again tomorrow. Tough time of the year for me because of this. Feels good to fire one of his bikes up. Just not the same as taking a ride with him. Nonetheless, it has been a good day. We are blessed.
That Deuce is badass brother! Good stuff Philbert!

Reactions: hickslawns

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd have never pictured this moment a few years ago, but K and I are study buddies now. She's working on spelling and I started my technical project management class this week, so we're helping each other along over the summer! I'd finish my certificate the Friday before she starts kindergarten. Crazy stuff!

20180517_174014.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd have never pictured this moment a few years ago, but K and I are study buddies now. She's working on spelling and I started my technical project management class this week, so we're helping each other along over the summer! I'd finish my certificate the Friday before she starts kindergarten. Crazy stuff!

View attachment 61094

Nice, enjoy them moments buddy, you’ll look back and smile when think about it

Reactions: hickslawns

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff Jesse! How many classes do you have to take to cert?

Just one thankfully. My credits from my undergrad got me out of 5 classes and saved me big $! Still not sure if I'll test for my PMP cert or not. I'm hoping to start my MBA in the winter instead of going after my PMP. Finish my MBA, then the PMP if it makes sense timing wise with my career.

Reactions: Dustinb80

twireman

Kingston, OH
Well we are hosting my wife’s sisters wedding shower this weekend. To say we have been busy around here is an understatement. It gave us a good reason to get a-lot of things done around the homestead we have been putting off...My wife painted every room and exterior doors to start....

We replaced the posts on the front porch and added brick bases.

We made a new laundry room into the garage with barn wood door entry.

Wife whitewashed the fireplace and I score a 100+ year old barn beam for mantle....

I poured a new concrete island because we weren’t fond of the color of the other one anymore.

New landscaping up drive to clean it up some...

Don’t really have a moral of the story. Just realized as the shower was upon us we have done quite a few things around here. Thanks for reading!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well we are hosting my wife’s sisters wedding shower this weekend. To say we have been busy around here is an understatement. It gave us a good reason to get a-lot of things done around the homestead we have been putting off...My wife painted every room and exterior doors to start....

We replaced the posts on the front porch and added brick bases.

We made a new laundry room into the garage with barn wood door entry.

Wife whitewashed the fireplace and I score a 100+ year old barn beam for mantle....

I poured a new concrete island because we weren’t fond of the color of the other one anymore.

New landscaping up drive to clean it up some...

Don’t really have a moral of the story. Just realized as the shower was upon us we have done quite a few things around here. Thanks for reading!

Looks dang good man. You've been busy!

Reactions: twireman