Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Went to the oncologist Fri. for a follow up appointment following my prostate radiation in the fall... I had blood work in April and my PSA count was slightly over 3....Before radiation it was 17... So it dropped considerably and Dr. said he was very happy with the outcome...

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Screenshot_20230521_183925_GameChanger.jpg
This is a great reason to miss the last two mornings of turkey season. 10U gold div Champs this weekend. My daughter scored the game winning run in the semi finals in extra innings and then got two of the 4 runs in the championship.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Crazy-busy weekend with our son’s graduation Saturday night plus both kids teams playing in soccer tournaments. Our daughter’s tourney being in Cincy meant 4:30 am wake ups on Saturday and Sunday because driving back and forth was the only way to try and fit it all in. Our son’s team won the state cup and can advance to nationals, and daughter’s team was a finalist in their tournament. Everybody is exhausted and fulfilled at the same time. I didn’t even bother buying a turkey tag this spring because I knew how busy life was going to be, but I’ll be trying to cram in as much fishing and quality time with my hunting buddies this summer because they’re off to college in August.

52916011888_5d41b12ba8_o.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Crazy-busy weekend with our son’s graduation Saturday night plus both kids teams playing in soccer tournaments. Our daughter’s tourney being in Cincy meant 4:30 am wake ups on Saturday and Sunday because driving back and forth was the only way to try and fit it all in. Our son’s team won the state cup and can advance to nationals, and daughter’s team was a finalist in their tournament. Everybody is exhausted and fulfilled at the same time. I didn’t even bother buying a turkey tag this spring because I knew how busy life was going to be, but I’ll be trying to cram in as much fishing and quality time with my hunting buddies this summer because they’re off to college in August.

View attachment 178735
Congratulations too you both on the milestone, Shaun!!!! That empty nest creeping up on ya!

• Haha
Reactions: Curran