Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

Isaacorps

Columbus
BF3706C3-5A83-491D-A41D-459C5B9C7FF3.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Th

Thats my go too for beer drinking. Down here it’s not as prevalent as it is in Ohio. But I found a go to place for it. I’ve been more of a whiskey drinker than a beer drinker since I’ve been down here. But every once in a while I get the urge….
Off topic but when you said you found a go to place for it, it made me think of the reality of moving not just to another town, but to another state. Did you have any ties to this town or did you just scout out places online? Must be a hell of an adjustment leaving an area that you know real well, to move to a place where you don’t know anyone or where everything is located….must take years to know your way around back roads. I’d be interested in @Jackalope’s acclimation to his new state too.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Interesting - Just bought a bottle of Stranahans at the Class 6 for my Boy as a "memento/reminder" of the years he spent in CO. He just relocated from Boulder CO to Cleveland TN last month, momma and I are heading up to spend xmas with him and his fiancee then on to TOO for a visit to camp and embrace wintertime.
View attachment 142406
I almost picked up another bottle for the holidays. I still might when I head back up too the mountains Monday or Tuesday…. My palette isn’t refined as some, but I like it….