Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Which Camacho is that? the Nicaraguan?
image.jpg

Reactions: Hedgelj

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Finished my bottle of pendleton midnight last night. Worked on stranahans blue peak after that. Will be opening a new Joseph magnus tonight... kind of a Christmas tradition. New bottle on christmas, work on it throughout the year, finish it just before christmas, repeat.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No judgements but those are great neat or on the rocks....i use whiskeys i don't like neat for mixers.
BIL supplied the bourbon and was making them and asked and I just was along for the ride. I like bourbon room temp and off the rocks the best to savor the flavors but will sip on it many ways. Old Fashion, Sour, Manhattan and Smash are several of the cocktails I like if friends or waterhole have them available or they offer.

Reactions: Hedgelj

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
View attachment 169297
I picked these up while I was out in ohio in November. Never heard of the wheat penny but figured we’ll see how it tastes.View attachment 169298

I’m running out of room for the bourbon collection…gonna have to move some stuff around and get another shelf.
Why you hiding your Blanton’s? Probably the hardest to find bottle you have both figuratively and literally. Lol😂🥃

I’m talking about the one on top shelf behind the Crown.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If you ever find a Russels Single Barrel I highly recommend it. The EC Toasted is great also. Try them neat. Great pours.

Two very hard to find bottles I hope to get but probably never will are the Russell 13yr and Old Forrester 117 Series. More than several seasoned bourbon collectors I’ve spoke with have one or both at the top as far as being their favorite.