Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Today we'll call it more of a brunch stout.
20201004_100337.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been awhile since I’ve drank jim beam
Same here, my buddy has been down for a few days and he’s a Beam fan, I picked up a half gallon for him and just gravitated towards it. Just a good solid drink over the rocks...
We knocked out a bunch of little projects and just relaxing and doing laundry. He’s taking off towards Wilmington in the morning and he’ll be back Tuesday then head back too Ohio after he attends a home inspection on a place he’s buying down here...

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Same here, my buddy has been down for a few days and he’s a Beam fan, I picked up a half gallon for him and just gravitated towards it. Just a good solid drink over the rocks...
We knocked out a bunch of little projects and just relaxing and doing laundry. He’s taking off towards Wilmington in the morning and he’ll be back Tuesday then head back too Ohio after he attends a home inspection on a place he’s buying down here...
Very nice. Sounded like a good time. 👍

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Woodford Reserve, large chunk of ice. Perfection.

On a sad note, my cupboard inventory of bourbon is currently at zero ounces. I'm only halfway through my first glass and the reality of there being no opportunity for a second round is very disappointing. I only have myself to blame. This is what poor planning gets you, boys....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Woodford Reserve, large chunk of ice. Perfection.

On a sad note, my cupboard inventory of bourbon is currently at zero ounces. I'm only halfway through my first glass and the reality of there being no opportunity for a second round is very disappointing. I only have myself to blame. This is what poor planning gets you, boys....
Just ran outta Jameson’s. Have plenty of Beam and Eagle Rare and some sipping Rum as well..... Crown Peach belongs too the wife. It’s pretty good but haven’t found anything too mix it with and they’re not big on doing shots 😂😂😂