Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
View attachment 122381
I was at the liquor store. Almost bought the bulliet bourbon but thought about @jagermeister keep mentioning about woodford reserve. So, I ended up seeing the regular one and the double Oaked one. Texted to @”J” to see which he recommended. He said the double oak one. So, I went with it. I came home and poured into glass and drank out of it. It was daaaaaamn good.
Atta kid. Hard to beat some doubles oaked Woodford. Enjoy brother!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Something old and something new on tonight’s menu. I took a night off from the house to get caught up at the office. Seemed fitting to let my hair down and knock the edge off a bit.

Never had this Bulleit 10-year before. So far... it’s kind of “meh.” Not bad, but certainly not a standout either. $45 bucks a bottle. There are better options, for me anyway.

Double oaked... well... ‘nough said.
E2CF4CA6-0C39-457B-9988-B98F30F3FDAB.jpeg

Isaacorps

Columbus
Something old and something new on tonight’s menu. I took a night off from the house to get caught up at the office. Seemed fitting to let my hair down and knock the edge off a bit.

Never had this Bulleit 10-year before. So far... it’s kind of “meh.” Not bad, but certainly not a standout either. $45 bucks a bottle. There are better options, for me anyway.

Double oaked... well... ‘nough said.View attachment 122822
I agree with you on the Bulleit 10 year, Jim. Not a bad bottle but not worth the extra coin over regular Bulleit. At that price point there are way better options. Russell’s Reserve 10 year comes to mind at $35 and it’s not even close between the 2.