Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

1618626189327.jpeg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No updates since Saturday? Must not be many night owl weekday drinkers around here... :ROFLMAO:

Sad face... Took the last pour from my bottle of Woodford Double Oak tonight. Round two will likely be some Four Roses Small Batch.

Is it just me or is bourbon like jet fuel for staying awake and being productive for everyone? In reasonable quantities, I would say it's as good if not better than a great cup of coffee for staying sharp in the mind... at least for me it is. I can really dial it in when I've had a glass or two. When I get to three, shit starts to go off the rails though.

Isaacorps

Columbus
No updates since Saturday? Must not be many night owl weekday drinkers around here... :ROFLMAO:

Sad face... Took the last pour from my bottle of Woodford Double Oak tonight. Round two will likely be some Four Roses Small Batch.

Is it just me or is bourbon like jet fuel for staying awake and being productive for everyone? In reasonable quantities, I would say it's as good if not better than a great cup of coffee for staying sharp in the mind... at least for me it is. I can really dial it in when I've had a glass or two. When I get to three, shit starts to go off the rails though.
I don’t recall the pioneers having an abundance of coffee on hand but there never seemed to be a shortage of whiskey 🤔

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
83BA3F52-12BC-4DC5-8564-79661E10261B.jpeg

We’re in our A/C season down here now, had an appointment today with our heating and A/C company. Hour before the appointment we lost power. Called and let them know and they rescheduled for later in the afternoon. Power came back on an hour later. Guy showed up at the end of the day which squashed any of my plans. He left, we had dinner. Now relaxing on the back porch enjoying a stogie and a Jameson’s….. This retirement gig is rough…. 😂👍🏼😂

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
View attachment 126357
We’re in our A/C season down here now, had an appointment today with our heating and A/C company. Hour before the appointment we lost power. Called and let them know and they rescheduled for later in the afternoon. Power came back on an hour later. Guy showed up at the end of the day which squashed any of my plans. He left, we had dinner. Now relaxing on the back porch enjoying a stogie and a Jameson’s….. This retirement gig is rough…. 😂👍🏼😂
What?...no paint creek?