Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awe, thanks Rich! I’ll pick up a bottle sometime, love the EW peach bourbon though.
I work a straight 8 tomorrow then I’ll be clocking out at 4:30pm for the last time. It’s been a long haul and I’m so excited and happy to get my retirement started. I busted ass home again tonight and cut up a 13-14” dead ash and got it hauled over to boiler by 6:15. I won’t be having to do that anymore 🤗😂🤣😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fletch

Supporting Member
Awe, thanks Rich! I’ll pick up a bottle sometime, love the EW peach bourbon though.
I work a straight 8 tomorrow then I’ll be clocking out at 4:30pm for the last time. It’s been a long haul and I’m so excited and happy to get my retirement started. I busted ass home again tonight and cut up a 13-14” dead ash and got it hauled over to boiler by 6:15. I won’t be having to do that anymore 🤗😂🤣😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Wow... Last day Ric... Must be a great feeling... Well here's wishing you Great Health and Fantastic retirement doing the things you love... I see in the near future someone doing some serious shed hunting, of course that's when time allows that in between working on the honey do list....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
She's black and scary.
IMG_20220122_131923943.jpg
IMG_20220122_132014668.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That Canada Dry zero sugar is tough to find around here.
I actually like it better than the original. It's got a cleaner, crisper taste and is less "syrupy". I also prefer Coke and Sprite Zero to the originals and keep them in stock at all times. I'll drink my whiskey neat, but I prefer a 50/50 blend with a bubbly mixer. Probably the beer drinker in me that likes the bubbles, but I also enjoy the flavor combo that comes with a good liquor and mixer pairing.