Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

Bowkills

Nw oh
20220720_180436.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Bought another Green and EC barrel proof today. I hate it when store clerks lie and hold out the Blanton’s for family and friends though. Got lied to today by several clerks with their constituents standing next to me getting whispers and eye winks. Sucks, but what can I do.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bought another Green and EC barrel proof today. I hate it when store clerks lie and hold out the Blanton’s for family and friends though. Got lied to today by several clerks with their constituents standing next to me getting whispers and eye winks. Sucks, but what can I do.
Call the liquor control board! Fuck em….

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I should if it continues. They make it so obvious they don’t even try to hide it. One guy just held up 2 fingers and the clerk winked at him and said, can I help you? I asked if the Blanton’s dropped(4cases everywhere I heard) but he said they did but it was all gone. The guy he winked at said I’ll be back wink wink while another guy was whispering to another customer and he slipped out till I left. Just stupit shit, you’d think they thought I was a libtard. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I should if it continues. They make it so obvious they don’t even try to hide it. One guy just held up 2 fingers and the clerk winked at him and said, can I help you? I asked if the Blanton’s dropped(4cases everywhere I heard) but he said they did but it was all gone. The guy he winked at said I’ll be back wink wink while another guy was whispering to another customer and he slipped out till I left. Just stupit shit, you’d think they thought I was a libtard. Lol
Yeah that’s BS!

Reactions: MoonLab