Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

whats the future? When will this craziness end?

Jamie

Ohio
yes, because if they come out to rural America and start trouble, we gonna use them for coyote bait, and they know it.

Reactions: Mike

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Found this just now. Not saying it is/is not true. But I do hope there is some truth in it. Light at the end of this tunnel we are in would be epic!

FB_IMG_1606123500956.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Keep this in mind Geezer... we might be heading for hard times in the country. And that no good son of a bitch and the whore vice son of a bitch have both promised to open the border and provide free health care to all who enter. Those two do not give a crap or concern about the citizens of this country... wanna bring in more... and give em all they need. Wrong.

Jamie

Ohio
You left out that they have also promised to disarm us and raise taxes. Yes, this all sounds like utopia compared to what my life has been like for the last four years.

Gotta place most of the blame on pandemic related job losses on the ass clown governors who forced shut downs. Seems like the states that refused to shut down are not any sicker than those that did.

Reactions: giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You left out that they have also promised to disarm us and raise taxes. Yes, this all sounds like utopia compared to what my life has been like for the last four years.

Gotta place most of the blame on pandemic related job losses on the ass clown governors who forced shut downs. Seems like the states that refused to shut down are not any sicker than those that did.

Exactly. If liberals and Ddmocrats have all the answers for COVID then why are their cities being hit harder than everywhere else. Nobody is stopping California from shutting down, nobody is stopping LA from closing all businesses and going in to quarantine. They're all full of shit, but I don't blame them for spewing bullshit when so many are willing to believe their bullshit about how it's all Trump's fault.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Every where I drive I see now hiring and help wanted signs. If people want to work there are jobs available. They may not be what they want but they will put food on the table.

Jobs I see available range from fast food, factory work, truck drivers, and more.

I know the pandemic has had a huge impact on unemployment but at the same time there are jobs available.

Bigcountry40

Every where I drive I see now hiring and help wanted signs. If people want to work there are jobs available. They may not be what they want but they will put food on the table.

Jobs I see available range from fast food, factory work, truck drivers, and more.

I know the pandemic has had a huge impact on unemployment but at the same time there are jobs available.
I am agreement with you, it pays more to stay at home, then work for a staffing company for 2 years before being hired by the company or Walmart that wants to pay you 12 an hour

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I’ll feel better about the security of our 2A rights if republicans win at least 1 of Georgia senate Runoffs. Trump/McConnell put a bunch of conservative federal judges in place and having a 6-3 conservative leaning SCOTUS that hopefully will create a firewall for the more extreme 2A infringements.

I have a reasonable supply of ammo for the next couple of years and a better supply of reloading components.

Reactions: 5Cent and Geezer II

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh

Well ya would think they would be grabbed up - i noticed from the news casts that the food lines appear to be full of newer cars - and then there's rent - what a mess - my dad was employed through the great depression because he took whatever job he could find -

Reactions: hickslawns and Mike

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well ya would think they would be grabbed up - i noticed from the news casts that the food lines appear to be full of newer cars - and then there's rent - what a mess - my dad was employed through the great depression because he took whatever job he could find -

Because even the poorest people in America are better off than most of the world. We have people on government assistance with cellular phones, vehicles, big screen TVs, a roof over their head, and their hair and nails done. People today don't know true poverty, unfortunately, the majority don't know what a work ethic is either.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Because even the poorest people in America are better off than most of the world. We have people on government assistance with cellular phones, vehicles, big screen TVs, a roof over their head, and their hair and nails done. People today don't know true poverty, unfortunately, the majority don't know what a work ethic is either.

Sweeping out stores, stock boy, maintenance , USMC, railroad brakeman, machine operator, farm work, college, teacher, worked summers for army engineers at parks, i know work -

Reactions: hickslawns

Bigcountry40

This post hit the nail on the head, baby boomers basically had the best employment opportunities to date, then instilled a certain standard of living in their children and grandchildren, none of us really understand true poverty and have developed a expectation for a standard of living (i dont want use the word entitled but it fits), we expected/assume/promised we would all be given/earn good jobs, a lot of people my age and younger are angry and feel like they were screwed. I entered the work force during 08, 09 great recession and it sucked, but I was never starving just had to really struggle for a while and learned a lot about myself and gained new skills. I dont know how this post fits in with the rest above but just wanted to share my thoughts and perspective, I dont agree with many peoples attitudes or feeling, but that is how they feel and their perception of reality

Reactions: "J"