Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your choice of handgun for close range coyote hunting?

@Mickey Merrie
I can meet you in Mansfield, just off of U.S. 30, at a gas station or whatever is close to the highway. Yes, I'm in Lima. Where are you in proximity to Mansfield? I'm trying to find a half way point for both of us. :)

@giles said he wanted "dibs", so I'm awaiting his reply. 🤔
Yes. I won't buy it out from under him. If he says no, then we can go from there. I'm in Erie Pa.

Reactions: Bowhunter57
My replacement is here! ....and it's NOT for sale, nor will it ever be. :cool: I don't recall why I ever sold the one I purchased over 20 years ago, but I must have been in a tight spot for money, because I still have the reloading dies, 2 boxes of loaded ammo, extra bullets and plenty of primers. I may put a Holosun 407c red dot on this one and go do some whistle pigs with it. 💯👍 Ruger GP-100, 357 Magnum, 6" barrel in Stainless Steel.
Ruger GP-100 B.jpg

So how much asking for a friend :cool:
Honestly, I didn't realize how much I missed owning this handgun....until I had one in my hand again. 🙄 It is like meeting a long lost friend. I've already ordered a Holosun 407c and a base plate for it, which should be here next week. I'll load up some JHP 125 Hornday bullets and get out to the range to sight it all in...then I'll be out killin' g-hogs. 👍:sneaky: