Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your favorite smell?

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
The wilderness in Montana! I have yet to smell anything more refreshing. It is truly an amazing smell that I think everyone should get to experience atleast one time in their life!

Wonder if that's alot like colorado wilderness....climb up to 12,000 feet on july 4th and it was cold and refreshing....it was weird seeing snow at that time of year...wanna go back again.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can't believe none of you bozos has said hot, buttered, popcorn! That is awesome! Cotton candy at the fair?

Certainly, new leather, autumn leaves, and gun powder are crowd favorites as well. I like them as well as any. Nobody likes the smell of new money? I do. How about new tires? Walking past the dryer vent outside? One of my honest to goodness favorites though is a fresh pile of mulch! That is awesome!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I used to keep my batting gloves in a tupperware container the whole season to keep them soft. Bad thing is, they would stay sweaty and start to stink to high heaven by mid season. However, there was something about that smell. It used to stick on my hands even after a shower, but I dug it. I miss it.

rrr

One of my honest to goodness favorites though is a fresh pile of mulch! That is awesome!

LOVE IT! I sweat that I can SMELL the difference between triple ground and double...jus saying