Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your occupation?

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Lawn and Landscaper. Snow and Ice management. Real estate investor one day. Oh and a professional turkey hunter. :smiley_bril:

Business taxes are a pain, along with health care, but it's nice having complete control over my time management for hunting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
it's nice having complete control over my time management for hunting.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Once you gain some employees and continue growing, self-employment "can" end up owning you.

Tucky- Pretty much just tree stands right now. Have a handful of backpacks/fanny packs too. Slowly growing this one. Pretty much a side gig. I will post a link of stands and packs we have left after the weekend. I will be in Ft Recovery at the dog races/field trials/swap meet trying to move some more inventory. Should be hunting, but paying the bills superceded hunting priorities.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
:smiley_cheer::smiley_banana:

From some, but not you Tucky! I am afraid you would enjoy it too much!

Last edited:
I do HVAC , plumbing , electricail , building maintince , run a skid steer , run a forklift and pipe fitting
And what ever else my boss can dream up

Anyone in the NW ohio area know of someone hireing ?

John

Stump

Ass Regulator
Actually, I sell material handling & storage equipment, things like conveyor, hoists, cranes, lift tables, vacuum lifters, shelving, rack, in-plant office systems......Give me a call if ya need anything...got to buy the baby new shoes....:smiley_bril:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
8th grade Science and US History teacher. I'm also the head varsity baseball coach.
I get to surf on here during my planning period and in between me yapping at the kids and them taking notes. This site keeps me sane and feeling normal.
The occasional movie lets me read on here a little more, but shhhhhh.... don't tell anyone.

I'm also a professional motorboater and sex slave at home. :smiley_asswhip: That's a secret too.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Actually, I sell material handling & storage equipment, things like conveyor, hoists, cranes, lift tables, vacuum lifters, shelving, rack, in-plant office systems......Give me a call if ya need anything...got to buy the baby new shoes....:smiley_bril:

I wanna try one o dem vacuum lifter thingys - dang :smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I forgot to mention... I DJ on the side. I do the karaoke thing and jam at bars and such. I do the occasional wedding. It's a pretty good time when you get a good crowd at a bar. Drunk people singing is always a trip. I usually DJ at the local American Legion. Them old vets get up sing some great tunes. My favorite is this old man who sings "White Lightning". He is hysterical.