Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your occupation?

ack

N.W. Ohio
toolmaker. i trap for fun (and a little cash) and hunt for food.

oh yeah, i do fish the maumee in the spring as much as possible.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Which one? LOL. Anyway I have a couple different businesses going now. The painting and power washing company is going strong right now and flipping two houses at the moment (saving that work for the winter months).

Beentown

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am part of a team that for the past 51 years that has helped increase the comfort level of thousands of people in Richland and the surrounding counties by supplying them with high efficient heating and air conditioning systems. Which in turn helps them save on average up to 20% on their energy costs.

If this is something that you or someone you know might be interested in, please pm.

There, that is my professional E-Pitch.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm a clerk for the postal service going on 27 years. The first 15 yrs. drug along slowly but the last 12 have flown by. I guess as you get older the age does the same thing!............DANG!

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Currently trying to get on at a custom chopper shop and in the process of opening up my own body shop for in the free time. Gonna try to stick with with custom painting/airbrushing but may expand to doing collision work and such if needed.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm the boss of JT Lawn Care. I have one employer, but he's a real drag. But honestly, i love mowing, hopefully we can carry on this business after we're out of school.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Work for the US Air Force Reserve..... Civilian Technician working/Supervising the Hydraulic shop and all 16 in it rotflmao Sometimes I call it Romper room...... We maintain all the Hyd systems on the C-130H airframe...... Crew Chiefs (Archertl) find the leaks and my guys fixem..... Been doing it going on 32 years with 4 more too go for my retirement.... I'm also a Master Sargent in the AF Reserve.... I have too maintain my Reserve status too keep my Civilian job.... They are tied together..... And yes this is a young mans game rotflmao.....