Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Broke down and went to Arena this morning on the way to Copeys. These pretty girls followed me home.

followedmehome.jpg

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Anyone ever do an infinity bottle? Basically take an empty bottle and fill it with a mix of what is in your whiskey cabinet. Then every time you get a new bottle, you take a pour from your infinity bottle and replace it with a pour from your new bottle. So it never goes empty. Sort of your own unique blend.

Reactions: Hedgelj

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I have an infinity bottle... I do mine a little different though... when I'm down to the last ounce, I put it in the bottle. When the bottle is full, I have to have a glass to make room for the next one. Be careful about adding a smokey peaty scotch... it takes over and it takes time to dilute it down.

Reactions: Iowa_Buckeye

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Ordering online from cask cartel... shipping is a bit pricey, but you can find a lot of interesting bottles...

20200428_161931.jpg

Got these today... sipping the brimstone right now... wow! That's bold! I can sit and smell this all day, take the smell of your hunting clothes after smoking them, add buttercotch... that's what it smells like. The taste is like those cowtail candies at first, then the 53% alchohol smacks you in the mouth... after that fades it's like smoked brisket with pepper... I really like this

Isaacorps

Columbus
So...I bought a bottle of the Rabbit Hole PX. It's bourbon finished in Pedro Ximenez sherry casks. Its an 80.00 bottle of liquor. And I can't choke it down. Its free to a good home for anyone within driving distance of Grove City. There's about 700 of the 750 mls left.

View attachment 101192
So that wasn’t a particularly good “rabbit hole” to go down? 🤭😆

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
I hate to put this out there for fear I won't be able to find any in the near future....

If you get a chance, pick up a bottle of Wilderness Trail Wheated Bourbon. Bottled in Bond, Single Barrel. Its about 45.00 and worth every dang penny as far as I'm concerned. This stuff may have displaced Angel's Envy from the top spot in my drink list. Maybe. It will be a tough fight either way.

wilderness-trail-bourbon-shot.jpg