Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who will shoot the next big buck on TOO?

Who's gunna do it?

• Total voters

huntn2

Hudson, OH
haha...apreciate the consideration Steve, but I wouldn't guess me.

My money would be on JD as well. No offense to anyone else on the list, cause I would put each ahead of me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can't even bring myself to vote. I sat in the wind from 2 til dark today and got skunked. Guys on the other end of the woods got a doe and a shot at a buck. They both had these opportunities within about 10 minutes of each other. My buddy hit a limb shooting at a monster on his new property. My cousin had one just skirt him yesterday. I am in the mother of all funnels. Wish me luck in the morning. Hopefully, I can beat JD to the punch. I like being the underdog. Good luck to all!

rrr

I should add that I made the list based off of guys taking time off, being able to hunt, trail cam pics, etc...it's still anyone's game!

(Hoyt makes a great wildcard TOO)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm only picked myself because I'm on the list lol. I have no idea what a monster is and have given up on finding it lol.

If I had to guess I would have to say........I have no idea.

It is rut time and just about anybody could have the oppritunity to do so. All I know is one of my big boys was hit by a car tonight and left gimping back off into the woods. The other thing I know is my ass will be firmly planted in my climber this weekend watching most likely the tree rats lol.

Good Luck to everybody getting out this weekend. It will be interresting I'm sure :D

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'd say just about every person on that list could produce a dandy over the next two weeks. Everyone except myself. With the way my luck is and has been going, I'll be lucky to stick a doe! LOL

Somebody get out there and bust a big one this week, It's time for some big antlers to fall!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We'll I'll be.. Fuck Joe they say... "Hims never kills a good buck...."

Wait a sec.. They're right.. I don't.. :smiley_crocodile:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm only picked myself because I'm on the list lol. I have no idea what a monster is and have given up on finding it lol.

If I had to guess I would have to say........I have no idea.

It is rut time and just about anybody could have the oppritunity to do so. All I know is one of my big boys was hit by a car tonight and left gimping back off into the woods. The other thing I know is my ass will be firmly planted in my climber this weekend watching most likely the tree rats lol.

Good Luck to everybody getting out this weekend. It will be interresting I'm sure :D

Let me go on record and assure everybody. It WON'T be me lol.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Hey Ernie, thanks for not including me, haha!

Actually I am going to be putting some time in hunting for an Indiana buck.