Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's the most famous person you've met?

rrr

Thought that this would be an interesting thread...Who's the most famous person you've met?

I've got a few...

This semester - I will get the chance to meet Clarance Thomas and Laura Bush at school. And whoever at CPAC. I will be sure to get pictures with them...

1) John McCain and his wife / Sarah Palin, Todd, and Bristol at the Presidential Rally, Aug 2008 - the day after Sarah was announced to be the VP candidate. Went to a rally with College Republicans and pushed my way to the front of the ropes, shook hands with the McCain's twice and Sarah and Todd. I yelled at Bristol for her number....

(My brother and I at the Rally. God Bless Coca-Cola and America)

2) Mike Kelly - one of the newest Republican Congressmen. I campaigned for him, met him on campus (Pat Toomey the new Senator from PA too) and went to his celebration party on election night. This is NOT Mike Kelly, he's a white, fat balding man. This is a better picture...

3) Archie Griffin. My dad and I went down to tOSU when my mom got her Master's. We were walking out of St. John's in a crowd and when we got out the door, my dad said "I can't believe you didn't shake his hand!" "Who??" "That was Archie....you held the door for him"...crap Funny thing is that at CPAC this year I was walking down a hallway and the guy in front of me stopped to talked to someone and it was a tight squeeze, so I turned sidewise and brushed his back...him being the newly elected Gov McDonnell of Virginia...

4) Some crazy dude that we all know...

COONIE!

So, who famous have you met??

Capt

Milo

Tatonka guide.
dam ernie.....midget convention or deodorant checker?..she doesn't even have to kneel .....lmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Let's see, I guess the most famous person would be Kenny Rogers. He was eating in the Columbiana Burger King about 1981or 2 with his kids(or 2 kids)and was at the table next to me.
I also met Eanie Shavers(boxer), I have hunted with John Hirschbeck (umpire Alomar spit on), Congressman John Bocceri brought his family to our farm for pumpkins.

rrr

dam ernie.....midget convention or deodorant checker?..she doesn't even have to kneel .....

She's a fiesty little package, that's for sure! She's a year behind me in school but we work on a few things together...potential there

Milo

Tatonka guide.
She's a fiesty little package, that's for sure! She's a year behind me in school but we work on a few things together...potential there
she better be sassy being that little....you need one strong enough to haul your but to the car and drive ya home when yur drunk...just sayin...

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
ALI!!...got his autograph and picture taken with him. Urban Meyer, Barry Larkin,.......Tiffany lakosky.....in my dreams

Last edited:

rrr

she better be sassy being that little....you need one strong enough to haul your but to the car and drive ya home when yur drunk...just sayin...

I think so. She don't mess around. The kinda girl that emails you a picture of her younger sister's deer during class...dang maybe I need to think about this one a little bit more!

Matt

Norton, OH
I met Ralph and Vicki at the D & T expo, actually had a conversation with Vicki. Also when I was younger I met and got Lou "the Toe" Groza's autograph. Sadly, I think I lost that autograph. Oh, and I met Dale too, he gon' be famous. ;) I saw Usher in the mall once. Short little bastard.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Blake Shelton is really the only dude I shook hands and had a conversation with. Out at the Arnold Classic I met a few famous body builders, UFC fighters and saw a bunch of movie celebs. What I find hard to comprehend is owning two seasons of the Chappelle Show on dvd, then commuting through a hippie town near by once a week, and seeing the man himself walking around here and there.