Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Why IS It??

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Why is it when you put Compound W on a wart and your kind of speed up the process after a couple days it bleeds like a stuffed pig?

Why is it when your at the river fishing and catching fish everyone try's to crowd you out when I have been there all along?

Why is it?? Just saying.

This is a spin off from Dannmann's " I hate it thread. " :smiley_baby:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Why is it when I go to Walmart I get stuck behind every old person pushing their shopping cart like they are totally lost and stopping every 10 ft blocking the whole freaking area. ? :smiley_chinrub:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Good one Dale.............

Why Is It I upgrade to better cell phones and never use all the bells and whistles on it and pretty much call, text and email? :smiley_chinrub:

Why is it that I always forget to turn my wipers off on my truck durning the winter and after sitting over night with snow I start it up and it sounds like the freaking wiper blades are getting torn off. :smiley_chinrub:

Why is it that I can wipe my butt after taking a dump and a few hours later it is like I never did? :smiley_chinrub:

Why is it guys and have a disagrement with a guy and be frinds 15 minutes later but if a girl has a disagreement with a girl they are pissed for months? :smiley_chinrub:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Why is it when I go to Walmart I get stuck behind every old person pushing their shopping cart like they are totally lost and stopping every 10 ft blocking the whole freaking area. ? :smiley_chinrub:

I hate it when you go into Walmart and there is a thug with his young girlfriend using the electric wheelchair cart so the people that need them don't have them available. You are not handicapped. You are just lazy. By the way, you are not a pimp. You don't need to carry a pimpstick.

To follow up: I hate it when someone has a handicap sticker because they are fat. Maybe if you would go walk a bit you wouldn't be so fat.

I hate it when Billybob the fatass sits in his truck chain smoking while his wife gets out and runs into the store. He sits there in the fire lane or taking up a handicap space because he/she is lazy.

I also hate seeing the elderly person empty their cart and push the cart to the corral through the snow from their non-handicap space because Billy Bob fatass is taking up the handicap spaces. I also hate it when some 20yr old puke is too lazy to walk the 10yds to put their cart away.

I hate seeing a $60k vehicle with union stickers all over it parked in the handicap space.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I hate it when I see a certain one ton pickup pull sideways into a couple of handicap spaces with a trailer in tow and the the 500 lb husband and even larger wife get out and unload their scooters to go into Walmart...... frigging people with way too much money....

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I HATE SEE'N ALL THE GOOK SHIT FOR SALE AT WALMART - doan worry bout the small shit in the park'n lot - worry bout you or your kidz next job - there is a limit ta the number of McD,s a area can support

WHAT PISS'S MUH OF IS THE BATTLE CRY ON THESE HUNT'N FORUMS ---

-----------WHERE CAN I FIND_________________CHEAP - fugrotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I hate it when I see a certain one ton pickup pull sideways into a couple of handicap spaces with a trailer in tow and the the 500 lb husband and even larger wife get out and unload their scooters to go into Walmart...... frigging people with way too much money....

Got to say J, I never seen that one before. Dang!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, I was explaining that one too the wife one day and low and behold they came riding on into the store almost on Que lol.... When we were leaving we walked right by the rig.... Nice looking enclosed trailer... Next time I see it I'll post a picture.... Gotta love phones with camers lol....

badger

*Supporting Member*
I hate it when you go into Walmart and there is a thug with his young girlfriend using the electric wheelchair cart so the people that need them don't have them available. You are not handicapped. You are just lazy. By the way, you are not a pimp. You don't need to carry a pimpstick.

To follow up: I hate it when someone has a handicap sticker because they are fat. Maybe if you would go walk a bit you wouldn't be so fat.

I hate it when Billybob the fatass sits in his truck chain smoking while his wife gets out and runs into the store. He sits there in the fire lane or taking up a handicap space because he/she is lazy.

I also hate seeing the elderly person empty their cart and push the cart to the corral through the snow from their non-handicap space because Billy Bob fatass is taking up the handicap spaces. I also hate it when some 20yr old puke is too lazy to walk the 10yds to put their cart away.

I hate seeing a $60k vehicle with union stickers all over it parked in the handicap space.

Hey Phil, I totally agree with everything you said except the union part. Us union guys aren't all bad folks. I hate seeing us get bashed and blamed for everything when I personally know a lot of honest hard working guys.

By the way, my wife gets mad cause I won't park up close to the door. I'm always in the mind set that it won't hurt us to walk a little further.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not trying to offend. Just seems to be a common variable I see. Many have their Obama stickers on there too. I know this is a pot stirring comment and this is not what my goal is. I am just stating an observation I see with many of them in my area. I was in the union for 6yrs. I agree with you Dale. There are a lot of hard working honest people working in the unions.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Why is it that when you start a small simple project it turns into a bigger job then when it started.

Why is it that the kids can make a mess but have no idea how to clean it up.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro