Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wind turbines may increase ground temps

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

Not sure how good of a study but they may not be the incredible earth saving technology they are propagandized to be.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm with Dave. Our winters have changed dramatically since the windmills to our west were put up. The number of storms that split Lima and go north and/or south of us has increased. The refinery here doesn't help.

Reactions: Hedgelj and giles

Bigcountry40

Solar fields might be the stupidest and biggest waste of space I’ve ever seen. I do think solar panels on every roof top of houses and apartments wouldn’t be a bad idea, government pisses away enough money on other stuff.

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Solar fields might be the stupidest and biggest waste of space I’ve ever seen. I do think solar panels on every roof top of houses and apartments wouldn’t be a bad idea, government pisses away enough money on other stuff.
Agree, plus they’ve totally wiped out green space, ecosystems and misplaced all kinds of wildlife big and small. Stupit as Dave says!
Climate has been changing for eons of centuries long before human civilizations have existed and will continue to change long after we’re gone. Pick any year going back as far as you want, there have been warmer temps in winter seasons and cooler temps in summer seasons. Just didn’t have agendas and narratives being forced down our throats and all the fear mongering we do now. More and more people are affected by weather events because there are more and more people/housing. The population explosion is an underlying issue in itself and climate is just doing its thing like it ALWAYS has.
Just my two cents.