Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wire Haired Dauchund

Isaacorps

Columbus
But he does fit in a basket.
1668821264648.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I knew weenie dogs were bred for going down holes ,dens didn’t know they could track , very cool
Westies hunt holes. They would send them in and pull them out by their tail. Never seen one. Every westie I have seen has been a pet. Weiner dogs are only good for a few things: tracking deer, tripping you, making my wife think she needs one, and lots of Weiner jokes.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK....
Here is a hot tip that I came across today. Blood was extremely minimal the very best was a spot where there was 3 spots about the size of a racket ball.... maybe 18" square area. They marked the blood with a full can of Michelob Ultra which froze last night and exploded all over the blood. Then they were curious as to why Maxx could not pick up any smell and continue on. 18" Blood Trail with beer on it....
What In The Actual Fuck Could They Be Thinking? 🤣🤣🤣

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We're at #11 on the tailgate. Today's track is for a Disabled Vet. I am sure looking forward to this being number 12! Praying for a little luck on this one! I will have to say everything sounds good the hunter backed out because his light was getting dim... After only 60 yds.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
We're at #11 on the tailgate. Today's track is for a Disabled Vet. I am sure looking forward to this being number 12! Praying for a little luck on this one! I will have to say everything sounds good the hunter backed out because his light was getting dim... After only 60 yds.
Where is this one located?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
IMG_0931.jpg
20221213_120425.jpg
20221213_113449.jpg

Maxx did a good one today! #12 deer in the truck! Was for a Disabled Veteran..
the deer ran about a 1/2 a mile before Maxx tracked him down. They gave me a $100 and bought my lunch.... I gave 80 of it back and said thank you for your service. They insisted I take a box full of beer for a tip..... (Glennas Favorite Brand). Just an awful feel good minute right now...proud of my dog!