Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wire Haired Dauchund

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We can retest anytime. I do get it now.
Judge said I have a very good dog and he sure likes Maxx a lot. This came up in the last 30 days so should be fairly easy to fix. Let's hope so!

On a side note: Al said when picking out a tracking pup, you should always get the one who is the biggest asshole! I assured him I had the right dog! 🐕

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I gave Maxx 2 days off to just sorta get back at it fresh. He ran a short multi directional track today like a freaking Pro! Nose to the ground and on the trail 100%. I seen it all from 30' back while keeping my fucking mouth shut. (Shit really works I believe).
On another note: Google pretty much said the wildfire smoke/smog is hard on animals. And I was doing 2 tracks a day during all that....
Bottom line... today was a good'n!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Screenshot_20230725-104013_Messenger.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent and Big_Holla

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Maxx Is Back! Yesterday was 6 trails in a row with precision tracking. We are down to using deer feet only and trails are 13 + hrs old.
We did learn trails don't have to be long to be perfected. Maxx is looking forwards to putting all ya'lls deer on the tailgate this year. Give us a call and let's add even more fun to your harvest.