Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Woodland Camo Mossberg 835 Ulti-Turk 12gauage

I have a used Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag 12gauge in woodland camo with a 24in barrel ..Its does have a few bumps an bruises but functions great..Comes with a Ulti-Full/Ulti-Turk Choke tube,Modified Choke tube,solo black pistol grip an a lock..

ASKING PRICE 225$ OR OPEN TO CASH AN TRADE OFFERS

.I am in the market for a NICE quality aluminum climber..An might be open to trades depending on what the offer is..If you cant reach me on here feel free to email me offroadrednex@yahoo.com

FEATURES
Overbored to 10 gauge bore dimensions, reducing recoil and producing exceptionally uniform patterns from both light and heavy shot shells . Working in tandem with the performance-enhancing overbored barrels, strategic placement of eight ports on each side of the 835 barrel direct gasses upward and outward to not only reduce felt recoil, but to minimize muzzle jump for quick second shot recovery.

Shoots 12-gauge 2-3/4", 3" and 3-1/2" factory loaded shotshells
Positive steel-to-steel lock-up
Receiver drilled and tapped for scope base attachment

225$ OPEN TO CASH AN TRADE OFFERS

I almost forgot I am right on the Licking,Perry,an Muskingum county borders..about 40min or so east of Columbus right along I70...2 mile From Brownsville Ohio,20min west of Zanesville.And 20 or 25min SE of Newark/Heath...Open to any an all offers dont be shy folks