Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yellowstone show

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It's easy. You just have to give up sleeping to find the time. For me? It's easy. My sleep schedule sucks. 🤪

About to finish season 2 in the next few days. Watched a bunch while staying awake to care for my mom last night. Thankfully, only had to watch TV on the phone and all is well now.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm on Season 3 Episode 6.

Biker scene wasn't as cool as letting the bull loose in the bar scene. As a guy who rides, I hated seeing the bikes destroyed. Lol

@giles I'd rather have been stacking deer with my kids than watching this. I'm jealous bud. My kids just didn't take to deer hunting and I'm done. Tried to put buddies on deer this weekend and they all picked their own paths. Was hoping for a call to drag. Didn't happen, so here I am "vested" in this show as my wife calls it. 🤣

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Finished season 3. If anyone wants the cliff notes: people are a threat to their ranch. They kill those people. Over and over. Much bad assery involved. Sort of brings out the carnal nature in you as you watch it.

Now I need to figure out where to watch season four. Also need to cancel this outrageous $5/mo bill I have for Peacock TV app. 😁

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a buddy share his account info on the seasons he had already bought. Got caught up. Watching the current episode on TV now. Nice to be caught up. Glad I don't get sucked into one show series after another like my wife does. She will complete a show and move to the next. I need to enjoy what I'm watching, not just kill time and move on to the next series.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We

That’ll never happen…. Probably just the opposite….
I agree. Garrett Randall will exit the cast before any of the Duttons. I still think Jamie's dad will keep trying to off the Dutton's. Just won't succeed.

Be interesting to watch it unfold. A two Dutton governor race? I don't know. Maybe a third option? Won't be Beth. She would be a PR nightmare. 🤣

Reactions: Big_Holla
1639412937792.png