Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your pet peeves?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
- Not getting to the point. Not just beating around the bush but taking 10 minutes for a 1 minute conversation.

- Dudes messing with there own nipples.

- Leaving clean laundry crumpled in a basket for an extended time (days). What the hell is the purpose of cleaning it if you are going to look like an unmade bed after putting it on.

I have a lot of 'em. I am not a very patient person and trying to work on it ;)

Beentown

Hey! Whats wrong with that?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Waiting in line longer than a reasonable turn... Anywhere
I mean really... is that SOB in front of me trying to take out a mortgage from the atm????

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
People smoking just outside the doors of a resturaunt or any building for that matter.

That's because people decided their personal preference was more important than others rights. so they made it an actual law those people can't smoke inside an establishment that if it was their choice would allow smoking. Funny kind of. I'm sure even in the soviet union you can still smoke in a bar.

Btw. Kasich is looking at a repeal. ;)

Schu72

Streetsboro
That's because people decided their personal preference was more important than others rights. so they made it an actual law those people can't smoke inside an establishment that if it was their choice would allow smoking. Funny kind of. I'm sure even in the soviet union you can still smoke in a bar.

Btw. Kasich is looking at a repeal. ;)

Smoking ban was the best thing that happened to Ohio in the last decade. I love it!

Rights...that's a good one.

My employer won't even allow people to smoke on their break. If you show up smelling of smoke you can be sent home. Again, I love it!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Smoking ban was the best thing that happened to Ohio in the last decade. I love it!

Rights...that's a good one.

My employer won't even allow people to smoke on their break. If you show up smelling of smoke you can be sent home. Again, I love it!

Nice to see you believe your Personal preference should infringe on the rights of business owners.

And I would agree on one thing, for those businesses that flipped you the finger and still allow smoking, it is the best thing to happen to them in the last decade. ;)

As for your employer don't you work in healthcare?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Nice to see you believe your Personal preference should infringe on the rights of business owners.

And I would agree on one thing, for those businesses that flipped you the finger and still allow smoking, it is the best thing to happen to them in the last decade.

Yep, no one goes to the bars that actually enfore the ban. They are totally empty. They have nearly run all bars out of business.

BTW I read something like 38 states now have some form of state wide ban on smoking. It's going to be hard to find a place to get a drink soon.;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep, no one goes to the bars that actually enfore the ban. They are totally empty. They have nearly run all bars out of business.

BTW I read something like 38 states now have some form of state wide ban on smoking. It's going to be hard to find a place to get a drink soon.;)

Lol. Naw buddy. Smokers still go to those bars too. They just smoke right infront of the door. lmao

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
1. Guys that disrespect their wife or kids
2. Lazy assholes that sit at home all day while I have to get up and go to work
3. Being served a beer that is warm.

I have many others, like Been i'm pretty impatient, especially with stupidity. Those are just the first 3 that came to mind...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
1. Guys that disrespect their wife or kids
2. Lazy assholes that sit at home all day while I have to get up and go to work
3. Being served a beer that is warm.

I have many others, like Been i'm pretty impatient, especially with stupidity. Those are just the first 3 that came to mind...

When i ask for a Chery Coke and the waitress brings me a coke with Grenadine in it.

WTF is this! Just because you dumped some cherry flavor in a coke doesn't make it Cherry Coke.. No it's not better, no it's not special, no it's not luxurious.. IT"S SHIT..

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I hate it when my socks get wet.
I hate it when I'm standing at a urinal and look at the wall and some jackass has wiped boogers on the wall. Really hate that.
Really hate when the guys I work with leave floaters in the john. Courtesy flush, dudes, c'mon!
I hate it when it's not deer season.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I hate all these kids sports leagues that don't keep score and make sure everyone gets a trophy. Bullshit! When my boy is old enough, I'll be organizing a competitive league where we can teach them that you are judged on winning and losing your whole life