Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zero Turns.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
View attachment 178744
View attachment 178743

She got the 10 year love treatment this past week. A complete and thorough maintenance update, such as all filters replaced, all belts too, all grease inserts got hit with Mobile 1 synthetic and both the hydraulic and motor oil was changed too. The blades are in real good shape still. I swapped them out with brand new ones last summer and have new spares waiting in the wings. Battery is fairly new, about two seasons. Whatever nut and bolts needed retorqued or adjusted was completed along with the mower deck recalibrated as well. Brand new rear rubber came in over the weekend, so I'll be putting them on sometime today. Mower has been a solid piece of equipment for me the entire time and I couldn't be happier with the mower.

She runs great and just surpassed 700 running hours over the weekend. Should be good to go for another mowing season.

20231007_135951.jpg

I planned on mowing the place at least one more time for the year, but the starter went out yesterday. I jumped on-line and ordered a remanufactured one through Amazon Prime for next day delivery.

[ New Starter Compatible with Kawasaki 4 Stroke FS730V FZ481V FX541V FX600V FX651V FX691V FX730V, 428000-6600, 4280006600, MIA11626, 21163-7023, 211637023, SND0695, 41052301 https://a.co/d/fD9qKdU ]

This starter was waiting on me in front the workshop when I finished up with today's morning hunt. I swaped the starter out while watching the buckeye game. She's running like new again. I'll mow the place in between hunts over the next few days and get rid of what leaves that are on the ground. as well.

Not a bad deal, only replaced one non-regular maintenance mechanical part on a mower that's ten years old. 85 bucks later and she's ready to go again.

20231007_200208.jpg
20231007_200332.jpg
20231007_200728.gif

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Blades are ready for pickup today, machine needs a good cleaning, and looks like I need to find some no flat front wheels. The rear tweels have helped reduced down time with no flats, but the fronts lose pressure every couple of days. Won't be long now fellas, except for my neighbor 2 doors down. I heard him out mowing last weekend🤣

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Blades are ready for pickup today, machine needs a good cleaning, and looks like I need to find some no flat front wheels. The rear tweels have helped reduced down time with no flats, but the fronts lose pressure every couple of days. Won't be long now fellas, except for my neighbor 2 doors down. I heard him out mowing last weekend🤣
I installed intertubes in mine.

OO2

In the Uplands
Put it away dirty….tisk tisk

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent and "J"