Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zero Turns.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Funny you say that! I have had it a week and haven't even been able to engage the pto. They never put in the axle sleeve at the factory and the damn part isn't even available. The dealer is swapping me a whole wheel assembly from another new one tomorrow. I had it jacked up and spun the caster tire and it was clunking and wobbling because it was just spinning on the bolt. Needless to say my confidence is a little low at this point. It's a good thing I went over it top to bottom before using it.
View attachment 199155
Dafaq? They didn’t notice that when then uncrated it? Wow…..
Hopefully that’s your only glitch for a loooooong time!
Happy cutting 👍🏼

Reactions: P8riot

P8riot

Carbon, In
Dafaq? They didn’t notice that when then uncrated it? Wow…..
Hopefully that’s your only glitch for a loooooong time!
Happy cutting 👍🏼
This leads me to concern #2. The dealer pretty much uncrated it, put the seat on, wiped it down and sent it. I'm very capable of doing it myself, so when I got it I had to grease everything, add 1/2 quart of oil, put the correct tire pressure in and level the deck. It was about an inch low from the factory. None of it done by the dealer. I'm not even gojng to say anything to them. It is unfortunate, but I have come to expect this crap with every situation in today's society. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. My expectations are almost always met!

• Wow
Reactions: Big_Holla

P8riot

Carbon, In
Well, hopefully that's the only setback ya have and dealer makes it right. Crazy it got out of the plant without an operational test....
It did roll just fine and I would imagine the suspension absorbed whatever little wobble was in it. I only drove it 100 yards into my shop so I didn't notice it until I jacked it up and spun it. Luckily it wasn't too tight that it didn't mask it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This leads me to concern #2. The dealer pretty much uncrated it, put the seat on, wiped it down and sent it. I'm very capable of doing it myself, so when I got it I had to grease everything, add 1/2 quart of oil, put the correct tire pressure in and level the deck. It was about an inch low from the factory. None of it done by the dealer. I'm not even gojng to say anything to them. It is unfortunate, but I have come to expect this crap with every situation in today's society. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. My expectations are almost always met!
I’d at least let the manufacturer know that you weren’t pleased. Maybe they’ll throw something your way to appease you.
Let them know the dealer didn’t do their due diligence as well.

Reactions: P8riot

P8riot

Carbon, In
Nobody cares anymore and I'm used to that. I got the new axle part so I'm squared away, less a little time and sanity. But atleast I'll know it was put back together correct.