Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zero Turns.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I thought it had a 59" deck? Is the "48" on there a model number?

It has a 48 inch deck. To my knowledge they made a M48 and M60. You had me going back and looking to see if I mistyped 58 instead of 48 but I never tyled either. 😅. Where did you get 58 from? 😅

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Today I learned that ducking under an 8-inch diameter live oak branch isn't enough if you have a roll bar on the mower. I also learned that if you hit a big live oak branch with that bar you will do one hell of a wheelie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dang be careful - do you cut grass all year or have a dorment period

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dang be careful - do you cut grass all year or have a dorment period

From what I understand pretty much all year. Just far less mowing in the "winter". The grass is St Augustine that is not cold tolerant so it turns brownish in October when temps drop below 65 at night. A lot of people overseed with annual rye grass in October so they can have a green lawn through winter.

Reactions: Geezer II

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It has a 48 inch deck. To my knowledge they made a M48 and M60. You had me going back and looking to see if I mistyped 58 instead of 48 but I never tyled either. 😅. Where did you get 58 from? 😅
Thought I saw something about trailer had to be 59"? Maybe I misread it. Was scrolling quick. Snowing. people blowing me up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thought I saw something about trailer had to be 59"? Maybe I misread it. Was scrolling quick. Snowing. people blowing me up.

Ah.. Yeah the mower's total width is 59. So a five foot wide trailer isn't going to cut it. It would only have a half inch on each side.

Today I learned that ducking under an 8-inch diameter live oak branch isn't enough if you have a roll bar on the mower. I also learned that if you hit a big live oak branch with that bar you will do one hell of a wheelie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lmao.....lope....that happened to me also....wakes you up in a hurry...on some mowers you can lower that!!!

Reactions: Jackalope