Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1023's Rut Hunt 2010 (Nov. 6th - Nov. 29th)

rrr

Jesse is just getting ready for TV. Apparently laying down is the shot for this year.

red arrow.jpg

Just saw this on facebook, not sure when Kip arrowed this one, but it was in Illinois.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
:smiley_carnaval:

I really like this pic. Congrats to both Jesse and PJ. Well Done fellas. Looks like the huntin is gettin good.

Just curious as to what is going on around the base of his left main beam. Almost looks like he had a band around it when it was growing or something.

I thought that it would show the picture of the buck with the bow behind it. Fugged that post up.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Congrats to your cuz and you jesse!!!.....don't mind the teasing lol.....they are jealous they aren't natural born killas like your self!.....Hope you can get your wife on a big buck as well!....good luck

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So who'll be taking out CR?, Greg?

Yet again i will offer to come down for muzzy and kill that stupid deer, least i could do to let them get their hands on it's headgear. :smiley_armscrossed: I tell ya.. The things i do for friends.

:smiley_crocodile: Fat chance considering i have the last two years buck tags in my pocket... I couldn't find a shooter if someone threw one in my truck-bed.

rrr

Yet again i will offer to come down for muzzy and kill that stupid deer, least i could do to let them get their hands on it's headgear. I tell ya.. The things i do for friends.

I've made the same offer, but only if he is lassoed and tied to the feeder...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Congrats again on a fine buck Jesse. Nothing to be disappointed about there.

The way the hunting as been on the farm with CR this year, I doubt I will spend much time over there. The action behind the house has been fantastic, and I would love to harvest a deer on my own property.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Congrats again on a fine buck Jesse. Nothing to be disappointed about there.

The way the hunting as been on the farm with CR this year, I doubt I will spend much time over there. The action behind the house has been fantastic, and I would love to harvest a deer on my own property.

I hope you do. Something gratifying about harvesting something from a piece of land with your name on the deed. Best of luck brother. You deserve it as much as anyone.

I'll get story and other pics up tomorrow. Been busy as hell since last Friday!