Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 - 2012 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

Diablo54

Outside
Maybe we can keep your around Huck. You can help us old guys like Hicks and me out by dragging our deer.

We needed someone with a strong back and a weak mind on our team. We'll get some quality fulfillment out of you. :smiley_crocodile:

Fluteman said he likes pullin bone so maybe he can be some help.

Huckleberry Finn

If Jackalope shoots a deer on property that JD helped him get on...does jd get points also!?

Last edited by a moderator:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Since Jackalope isn't on the same team as someone else I am thinking of, he might not have access anymore? Just a thought.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
C'mon Huck, we wouldn't trade you. You take abuse like a cheap hooker and keep coming back for more. We love you like having an extra little brother around that is bigger than us!:smiley_crocodile:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Based on team alternate signups we have a 12th team. If we get r more we will add team 13. Anyone not in the competition can feel free to throw their name in the hat. You need 50 post to enter and you must have your name in before wanting to submit a deer into the contest.

Thanks,

Team 12

12 epe
12 saddlepants
12 bigten05
12 tuffshot
12 tritonbill

Team 12, as mentioned in the alternate thread, I will start a team thread for you. Please check in and if you wish to create a team name, let me know what you decide. Best of luck.

Ryan