Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 the year of the hunter.

Buckrun

A few years ago I declaired that that year was going to be the year of the hunter. I went to GA. three times that year (turkey, dove and deer) and hunted all around Ohio.

I don't know if I am up to it but I am going to declair 2011 the year of the hunter. Anybody with me? Want to declair that this year you will hunt more and enjoy the outdoors more than you have been the last few years?

I didn't go hunting one in 2010! Bought a fishing license and only went one time on a private pond where I didn't need the license.

2011 the year of the hunt!

Going to start with some coyote hunting this month!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I already have a fishing trip to Canada planned for this summer and a couple of friends and I are starting to think about a SD pheasant hunt next fall.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm with ya, my uncle lives in the state of washington, and next summer i'm going fishing on the Columbia river, then deep sea fishing. Then in October I'm going elk hunting with him. Also, we'll have our hunting spots figured out next year and much better gear than previous years. :pickle:

tuffshot

The Crew
Does huntin Bass & Muskie count?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Does huntin Bass & Muskie count?

I know it isn't my thread but....HELL ya it counts! I plan on hitting Alum much harder this year than last for Muskies. I caught 9 last year on three trips. Can't wait for the thaw...except I need to kill something. My freezer is empty.

Beentown

Buckrun

I know it isn't my thread but....HELL ya it counts! I plan on hitting Alum much harder this year than last for Muskies. I caught 9 last year on three trips. Can't wait for the thaw...except I need to kill something. My freezer is empty.

Beentown

What he said! It all counts as long as it is outdoors and you are doing something that is real.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This will be my year of the Divorced Hunter.... Believe me... Shits gonna DIE!!