Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Great get together! Fantastic food and company. But am I the only one that was overloaded trying to keep the faces, real names and TOOzer names all straight?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I completely unpacked, got the smoker back in decent shape, ate a salad (no meat) and doing my daily TOO check in on the shitter.

Great time everyone!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I just lost 2.3lbs of protein. Time for one of the most overdue showers in my life! Everything is unpacked, cleaned and put away. Going to hang with the girls the rest of the day.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I feel sorry for anyone entering the rest area on 30 west outside of Mansfield. That was my halfway point and place of my first hazardous waste drop. Home dropping the second round of nukes while reading TOO. Lmao

Truly the trials and tribulations of a testosterone packed weekend. I can think of only one more event to make this a total man weekend which needs to take place (after a shower). Dannman told me to go home, shower, grab my wife, and proclaim "Now it's time to f@*$."

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
What a weekend! It truly was good for the soul.
Thanks for all the work Cotty. You guys sure made it a grand weekend. Its not surprising 25-30 guys ate 180 pounds of meat thanks to Charles smoker. I surly ate my share.
Some great day and night trail riding! I racked up. From the time I rolled the 4 wheeler off the back of the truck to loading it back on, I racked up 64.8 miles between the group trail rides, Danmann and my little rides and such. Great weekend.
Great company. Thanks!!!

I'll start on the picts next!

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Awesome weekend as always fellas! Finally home and unpacked. Wish I would have hit that rain Kevin, a little natural bath would have been a good head start.Great to meet Dustin, Dick, Chad, Phil, Jim, Sam, Anthony, Chad, and to see Jon after 10+ years. Thanks again for the cooking Beener, the hospitality Mike, and the great memories and laughs made with everyone else.

Phil, awesome shots posted on FB from the hill top, OK to add to share/upload with the others? I would also like to yank out the ones in this thread and combine (ease of managing pictures for me) if that's OK. If you took one and posted in this thread but do not want it on social media, please let me know. Feel free to tag yourselves in the pictures. I tried to add the ones I had last night to the TOO page, or you can tag yourself in my personal folder.

Ric, YKW, I hope you're relaxing and starting to feel better buddy! I found the following items in the infirmary, are they yours?
left overs.jpg

And away he goes ;)
Creek trail 25.jpgCreek trail 26.jpg

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Its hard to beat Beeners meat...

2 1.jpg2 14.jpg2 22.jpg2 27.jpgP1050137.jpgP1050138.jpg

Not to mention all the other goodies laid out for the weekend feast!

P1050087.jpg