Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I tore my truck apart looking for those keys......looked all over Ric's truck, trailer, ATV, where he hung out.....
I never thought (nor will I ever) of going in his pants -

Afterwards I felt terrible!!!! FUGG, Greg,Rick and several others went back to the accident site,Mikes dad and friend made several calls to the ER to see if any were found and the friggin things were in my pocket the whole time!!! I tried feeling for them a half dozen times but my right arm prevented me from "really" reaching around I guess! Not till I suggested I need to change shorts did Ron find them after he looked himself with the shorts in his hands! I was soooo relieved but felt bad for all the unnecessary looking I put everyone through!

I expect and certainly deserve all the ribbing(pun) and joking about my mishap at the next TOO outing. I'll be making up for loss BSing time,beer drinking time and campfire shenanigan time! Can't wait till STROUDS!!!!!

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Afterwards I felt terrible!!!! FUGG, Greg,Rick and several others went back to the accident site,Mikes dad and friend made several calls to the ER to see if any were found and the friggin things were in my pocket the whole time!!! I tried feeling for them a half dozen times but my right arm prevented me from "really" reaching around I guess! Not till I suggested I need to change shorts did Ron find them after he looked himself with the shorts in his hands! I was soooo relieved but felt bad for all the unnecessary looking I put everyone through!

I expect and certainly deserve all the ribbing(pun) and joking about my mishap at the next TOO outing. I'll be making up for loss BSing time,beer drinking time and campfire shenanigan time! Can't wait till STROUDS!!!!!

Ric, if all you needed was a reach around you should've said so.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

Don't feel bad....we were looking for keys and mission accomplished! He'll I lost my phone for 3 hrs.....

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
So did nickle. Lol.

That sum da bitch was still chilling in the chair cup holder. I woulda liked to shoot some rabbits but i needed the daylight just in case lol. After fording belly button high water 150yrds with it in my jean pockets, i was beyond relieved to see it.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know it's a shot in dark here, but did anyone come across a camo tervis tumbler while packing up? I think it was a 16 ounce. If not, no big deal. It's just one of my favorite drinking cups. Lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep, she's safe and sound in the camper. Heading towards Castalia/Sandusky anytime soon?
Ha! Good deal bro. I figured that's probably where it ended up. I'm always in the area. We should meet up at WR to shoot sporting clays soon. I'll get it from you then.