Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
uploadfromtaptalk1437831461671.jpg

Ricer2231

Wish I could have made it fellas, dealing with some crazy stuff right now and just can't get away. Keep the pics coming and drink a cold one or two for me. Don't forget the food pics TOO! Lol. Would have loved to see all the old friends and made some more. Maybe this fall!!

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Been a great turnout. Great conversations. Unbelievable food. Four wheelers and one dirt bike. Guns. Bows. Trap shooting. Even had fireworks. . . . And this isn't over yet.

Well done fellas. Well done. Has been wonderful.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Been a great turnout. Great conversations. Unbelievable food. Four wheelers and one dirt bike. Guns. Bows. Trap shooting. Even had fireworks. . . . And this isn't over yet.

Well done fellas. Well done. Has been wonderful.
Damn right, I'm having a hell of a time at my first TOO outing! Feels like I've known these guys for years.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I met some new faces and some I've known for a half dozen years or more and they didn't disappoint! Definitely a special thing we got going here on TOO! Reminds me of the special small group of lifetime buddy's Ron and I have at our deer camp back home!

Pleasure having finally met ole timers Jim Dunne,OhioSam and Phil Hicks after many years of internet convo. Nice also meeting BigSlam,Dustin and MoonLab(another Chad),Stan(Mike Cottis' dad and BigCountry, TOO! Great meeting you guys along with the the regulars of these events! Great time no doubt!!!!!

Last edited: