Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 24-26

Where should we have the shoot?

• Cotty's Club - NE OH

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Cardinal Center - Central OH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse's Farm - SE OH

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • State Facility in Central Ohio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Erin said "Looks like a bunch of dirty old men." Then she clarified "Dirty as in filthy. Not dirty as in . . . dirty." lmao

Nice post of the video Kevin. She was probably right on both accounts. Dirty/dirty men.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That was a cool video Kevin.

Phil, I would say she nailed it either way lol.

Charles, The food was great and well worth every penny buddy.

Dick, It was a great pleasure to finally meet you and see ol Splitter.

I was still flying high today having such a great weekend and I can't thank all you TOOzers enough for the great company. I got the chance to meet many new faces around the camp this weekend and it goes to show that the members here are above all others. Where can you go to meet guys that you have only known by a computer screen and keyboard and finally see them face to face and feel like you have known them forever and that they just live down the street? TOO outings! We have said it before and I will say it again, you guys never cease to amaze me. Can't ask for a better group of people to spend a weekend with. Thanks again for the fun and memories everybody.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Gotta say that was a great video. I would love to get one of those some day.

Ditto that, it looked like a lot of fun and very very cool!
(That being said, if I ever hear and see one of those things over my property I'm sending a round or two of birdshot it's way)!

Hey Jeff, Slugger ran like a thoroughbred on all the rides - really got a good workout this weekend! :smiley_clap::smiley_coolpeace: