Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Buckeyes Football Thread

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Hundred dollar handshakes are pretty standard everywhere IMO. Problem here is it looks like this guy is a registered NFLPA agent, which is a Union. So circumventing Union rules is a huge no no. If I had to guess, the agent will be burned badly on this. Im guessing Young wont play again this year, but who knows. Way it looks, dude paid for his family to go to the Rose Bowl? Why the hell isn't the NCAA already covering this shit for players?

Reactions: finelyshedded

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Was not from an Agent.

Screenshot_20191108-165326_Twitter.jpg

tracker 6

In a thicket
Screw the NCAA.Young should just clean out his locker and go hang out with the Bosa's.This won,t effect his draft day at all.But would be a bigger knock on NCAA .

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ncaa making billions off these guys and worrying bout a fucken loan.What a goddamn joke !!!

Like I said. Welcome to being at the top. Rules are rules whether we like them or not. Either don't break them, or get better at hiding it like Bama. 😅

Reactions: tracker 6

Jamie

Ohio
Dude, Penn St fucking sucks ass. Michigan shit to bed against them in a hu dred different ways and still shoulda beat them. Franklin is a fraud, garbage coach. I'll bet you a case of beer Osu beats them by 24 or more

I was kinda ok with him until he said in some press conference after a game several weeks ago (I'm paraphrasing here) the he would be honored to be the first African American coach to win the CFP championship. I'll bet he's as black as Elizabeth Warren is Native American. I'm as black as that fuckwad and I have blue eyes and I'm half ginger.

I do think that Michigan is going to be the bigger game. Buckeyes roll on Penn St. at home.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have two fears as a Buckeye fan (this season). 1) Our boys haven't played 4 hard quarters yet. I realize we have oodles of depth and this is a blessing. I'm not sure how they will hold up in regards to conditioning if forced to rock out four tough quarters. 2) an injury to Justin Fields. Not saying we haven't seen 2nd and 3rd string QB playing time. They have gotten in some reps. Just not sure how they would do in a big game. Might be just fine. Might not. I don't know.

I see a win against PSU. I don't think it will be a complete blow out but I think it will be more than a one score difference. Michigan? I see a win. I see a closer game.