Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I'm at the same stage, figure I am low risk and since time can't be recreated in any test/DOE, every day of understanding the vaccine plays into my favor. I do believe it will be forced sooner than later based on how things have changed so quickly in the last week or so with breakthru cases and the draconian mask and shutdown rules that have gone into effect.

My wife got the shot as a school teacher, myself and 3 sons have not. So far each column is equal as it moves across the page in regards to COVID effect for both, hers just has an asterisk.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It’ll come down too the travel or lack of being able too travel….. Want too renew the passport? Need vaccinated.…. Want too board our airline? Get vaccinated….

Yep - more colleges and places requiring vaccination don't know whats down the road
Anyone readying your comments friend, can see that you made your choice based upon what you felt was best for you and your family. I applaud that. It must be difficult at times to read of the side effect some are experiencing. Thankfully you folks aren't. The outcome I hope for is the same for you as those who choose not to get the shot, IE no ill effects.

Unfortunately the powers that be want to use the "wedge" to divide us all. We can not let that happen!

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Anyone readying your comments friend, can see that you made your choice based upon what you felt was best for you and your family. I applaud that. It must be difficult at times to read of the side effect some are experiencing. Thankfully you folks aren't. The outcome I hope for is the same for you as those who choose not to get the shot, IE no ill effects.

Unfortunately the powers that be want to use the "wedge" to divide us all. We can not

The wedge has been there from the beginning unfortunately - the world wide pandemic is a tragedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickey Merrie

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Anyone is more than welcome to research the world renowned and prestigious doctor in his own right if they wish, but I found it to be more than interesting in what he had to say on more than a few occasions. There are several other sources of information available that covered this particular linked story.

6/19/2021 — Dr. Peter McCullough – COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans

The pandemic was planned, and is “a crime against humanity.” “We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC,” the doctor revealed. “We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.”

Source:

• Wow
Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

Ohio
Anyone is more than welcome to research the world renowned and prestigious doctor in his own right if they wish, but I found it to be more than interesting in what he had to say on more than a few occasions. There are several other sources of information available that covered this particular linked story.

6/19/2021 — Dr. Peter McCullough – COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans

The pandemic was planned, and is “a crime against humanity.” “We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC,” the doctor revealed. “We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.”

Source:
as much as I want to take this with a grain of salt and file it away with everything else I've heard/read/seen, I'm more inclined to buy into this than anything else I've seen so far. the mere possibility that it is true is beyond disturbing, to say the least. I'm more inclined to bet on my own immune system rather than roll the dice with this vaccine that might do God knows what to me 20 years from now. I'll deal with whatever consequence comes from my choice. been swimming upstream my whole damn life. no point in going with the current now.

be healthy, boys and girls. take care of your body like it is the temple that it is. Our own immune system is meant to protect and heal us, and indeed it will if it is functioning properly. it really is sad how well this campaign of fear has worked on a large portion of Americans, and the entire world for that matter.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My wife has been busier than ever in the Cath Lab. Lots of anecdotal speculation that there's a correlation between their increased workload and the vaccine. She's mandated to wear a mask at all times in the hospital because she's not vaccinated, so that's her scarlet letter. Unless I'm going to jail if I don't take it, I won't take it. Sure as hell won't be guilted into and don't like to travel, so no loss there.

Reactions: Jamie and Sgt Fury

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Yep... For older people or those with known health risks, the vaccine is worth the risk. That's undeniable and in the data. Some of the people who may have survived covid will die from vaccine complications. But a far greater number will not die from covid. So when it's weighed out that way the vaccination will save more than it kills. That's a "win". Acceptable casualties. For those who are younger or in relatively good health however, the vaccine is nothing short of playing with fire. Odds are the vaccine risk is greater than that of COVID risk for them because their risk of serious complications is so small.

Reactions: Jamie