Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

1626877427057.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Don't know for sure really, but I suspect they might have a good idea about the judge that will hear the case.

Any bets that you WILL NOT hear about this in the MSM anytime soon....

Yeah I thought they may be judge shopping.

The introduction is a long read but well worth it for anyone that wants to better understand the actual data behind the vaccines.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Not that I really want to beat the dead horse, however, all this is beyond the pale of 'WTF'! Can't stand this guy either...

• Angry
Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
It's about fucking time!

BREAKING: Rand Paul will send letter to DOJ asking for criminal referral on Fauci

You can't make this stuff up folks...

No go do what they tell you to do...

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
The Department of Veterans Affairs will require its frontline health care workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19, a move that comes as vaccine mandates from employers are on the rise.

“I am doing this because it’s the best way to keep our veterans safe, full stop,” Denis McDonough, the secretary of Veterans Affairs, told The New York Times in an interview.

The move will apply to 115,000 employees who have the most "patient-facing," the Times reported, and they will have eight weeks to get the shots if they have not already.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The Department of Veterans Affairs will require its frontline health care workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19, a move that comes as vaccine mandates from employers are on the rise.

“I am doing this because it’s the best way to keep our veterans safe, full stop,” Denis McDonough, the secretary of Veterans Affairs, told The New York Times in an interview.

The move will apply to 115,000 employees who have the most "patient-facing," the Times reported, and they will have eight weeks to get the shots if they have not already.
Lots of worker’s compensation claims coming their way…..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Seeing a shift in vaccination attitudes by some state governors

I think you would be hard-pressed to find a single governor who said the vaccine is garbage or discourages people from taking it. Here in MS which is the lowest vaccination rate state our governor encourages people to get vaccinated and maintains a website where anyone that wants one can get one for free. What he is against is social mandates and the government using private sector businesses to extend the state and federal influence beyond their constitutional limits. Such as encouraging employers and businesses to require vaccines by providing legal shelter if they do so. The whole lockdown, mask, and vaccination push was to reduce the risk of unnecessary deaths due to the potential to overload hospitals and reduce the quality of care. The whole "Flatten the curve". Well it's been flattened, at no time has MS ran out of hospital resources, the survivability rate now vs the early pandemic is far higher, and the vaccine is widely available to anyone who wants it. A core belief in freedom of choice is not the same as being anti-vaccination. This is a state where " live free or die" isn't just a slogan on a license plate.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
I think you would be hard-pressed to find a single governor who said the vaccine is garbage or discourages people from taking it. Here in MS which is the lowest vaccination rate state our governor encourages people to get vaccinated and maintains a website where anyone that wants one can get one for free. What he is against is social mandates and the government using private sector businesses to extend the state and federal influence beyond their constitutional limits. Such as encouraging employers and businesses to require vaccines by providing legal shelter if they do so. The whole lockdown, mask, and vaccination push was to reduce the risk of unnecessary deaths due to the potential to overload hospitals and reduce the quality of care. The whole "Flatten the curve". Well it's been flattened, at no time has MS ran out of hospital resources, the survivability rate now vs the early pandemic is far higher, and the vaccine is widely available to anyone who wants it. A core belief in freedom of choice is not the same as being anti-vaccination. This is a state where " live free or die" isn't just a slogan on a license plate.
Right - some are ramping up the encouragement for vaccinations -
Kay Ivy had some tough words for the uncaccinated - dang

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Wife's friend, who's a VA nurse for over 10 years in Chillicothe was told just the other day, mandatory vaccination or you will lose your job. Her personal health doctor strongly advised her NOT to get vaccinated last year because of her severe allergies and some other type health condition. She intends on resigning from her job sometime within the 8 weeks, sometime before the deadline.

How sad!

And @Mike , thanks for sharing your latest video. I'll be sharing that far and wide!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wife's friend, who's a VA nurse for over 10 years in Chillicothe was told just the other day, mandatory vaccination or you will lose your job. Her personal health doctor strongly advised her NOT to get vaccinated last year because of her severe allergies and some other type health condition. She intends on resigning from her job sometime within the 8 weeks, sometime before the deadline.

How sad!

And @Mike , thanks for sharing your latest video. I'll be sharing that far and wide!

Why in the fuck would she resign. Make them fire her, claim unemployment, and file suit for damages under ADA due to an existing health condition and advice from her doctor. If she quits she can't do any of that. Better yet lawyer the fuck up right now.