Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

1628788332757.png

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
You have until Mid- September to request a waiver. If you do not get vaccinated you are not allowed in the office. Luckily my position is a virtual position so I do not have to decide.

Not sure what will happen to the office workers if they choose not to be vaccinated. We know they will not be allowed in the office but do not know if they will keep their job. I am sure we will get more details over the next couple weeks.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Got an email today. All people at corporate offices must again wear masks starting immediately. All office workers must get vaccinated by October.
There has to be an initiative by health insurance providers that's pushing this in the background. Companies being threatened with rate increases etc. Because science does not show that other people are in more danger from unvacxinated people than they are from the vaccinated. They acknowledge the existence of this fact by requiring everyone to wear a mask. So if the risk to others is the same, the only remaining reason for a vaccination demand by a company is a reduction of risk to self. And the only people who would give two shits about that are company health insurance providers.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Reactions: Jamie

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You all do realize the people in control, Fauci, etc, demanding vaccinations, are the same people that set the protocol for no early treatment. The same people that stepped on the notion that hydroxychloroquine actually has benefit if treated early. The same SOBs that know about how effective Ivermectin is to stop the spread and to treat those infected, particularly when treated early.
Geezer often inquires why there is hesitancy in getting the “vaccine “.... well there is your answer. I don’t for a minute trust anything the CDC has to say at this point... nothing
If you can still find it, look up Dr.Cory’s passionately delivered talk to the Senate. The man is a frontline physician, watching people die daily unnecessarily, and he has been squelched by the same people we are now asked to trust.

Jamie

Ohio
and no one anywhere urging people to take better care of themselves to boost their immune system by eating right, exercising, going outside in the sunshine and fresh air. nobody beating the hand washing drum any more. and what about social distancing? did that stop working because of the mRNA medical treatment?

the lies and hysteria surrounding this virus continue to astonish me daily. I can tell you for sure that if I did not listen to the radio or read about this on this forum, I would not know that this any more of a threat than influenza. and the more I stay disconnected from the hype, the better my days are.