Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jamie

Ohio

That is the convoluted logic of over-educated elitists that know what is best for everyone. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics those two are doing, but they sound like textbook Marxists, and their drivel reads like The Covid Communist Manifesto. "reimagining freedom" ahhh, no thank you. relinquishing your freedom of choice for the betterment of you community (i.e., "the state") isn't my idea of reimagining freedom. never mind that there is no scientific evidence that would suggest that vaccinating every human being on the planet will put an end to Covid 19. they can shove their mandates, sorry, I mean "liberty inducers" and vaccine passports up their communist asses.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County

Just to be clear, I like the fact that she testified and it was made public. I do not like the fact of why she had to do such a thing or forced to, or all of what she went through prior to that fact. I have stated previously regarding my heart goes out to all those that are facing such a dilemma or harassment, intimidation and/or threats of losing their job, whether it comes from management, bosses, peers or whomever. It's just plan wrong, un-American, immoral and to my absolute belief, unconstitutional, but I'm sure there are many within this nation that will not agree with me.

Thanks for sharing Mike!

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
OSU policy
2A295BA9-5AB6-443C-9144-EC608922B42E.jpeg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County

My sincere hope is that this will backfire on them.

Young people should seek skilled trade schools/service training instead rather than being indoctrinated/brainwashed within most university colleges of today. No debt or hardly any and most likely to get into the American workforce perhaps much quicker than a desk jocky for some globalists' corporation.

This whole mandate push thing sticks to high heaven IMHO!

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County
Shocking,,,,NOT!!!

Basically everything is coming to fruition of what I predicted way back on April 7, 2020, even though I caught flack for it. Some even felt the need to call me names or somethin to the effect of labeling me as a conspiracy theorist/tin-foil hat wearer.

You can go back through the following hyperlink and read it for yourself from that page and going forward from there.

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Look, if people don't try to understand that our country's government has been severely subverted, and has been for a long time, then I really feel sorry for you and all the others that believe big brother is coming to your rescue. I hate to say it, but sooner than later, and perhaps much sooner than what I antipatent, you're gonna have a real rude awakening.

I have no answer for you regarding an end solution for the entire mess, however, I have stated several times within this thread, "prepare for the worst and hope the best". That is about the best I can come up with for anyone that I know and care about.

Our country, or much of the masses within her, have been under hypnosis for years. No matter how much you try your best to "red pill" them, they just simply believe our government would NOT do such a thing. How sad!

It is of my opinion, that our government will, cause history tells us so.

Please try not to beat me up over this post, but me wanting to toot my own horn here, if that's what it takes to wake just another individual up from this utter lie we're all livin, then I'm okay with that!

Last edited:

Snyder10

Just read vaccines are 66% effective. Didn’t say which one specifically, but from 98% to 66% isn’t good. Pretty soon it’s going to be 50/50, back to square one, with multiple boosters

Reactions: Wildlife