Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
County I live in had our first death this week... Cases just keep climbing, I haven't left the house in over a week.. Just checked the food pantry and need a few things so guess I gotta go to the grocery store soon... But it's only being compared to the common flu so keep the faith...
goodluck.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Last time at the grocery store there were red X's taped on the floor spaced every 6 ft. at the check out registers... On a busy day that would put the lines in the back of the store...

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Wife went to the Home Depot yesterday for some paint for the bathroom. Because much like the rest of you, it’s a great time to tackle those projects. Well, she left me a note on my sandwich this morning to unload the paint. 5 gallons....hmmm, bathroom ain’t that big. I wonder what color the house will be?
The color she wants it to be! Just say “yes ma’am” and get it done.

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
China’s government is as evil as they come,imo, They’re the reason of nearly every major viral epidemic and you have to wonder if it’s done intentionally anymore. This COVID19 has gotten out of hand solely by their doing. IMO

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member