Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good news this morning from their doctor. Mom’s condition did not deteriorate any further during the night. She is on 5 lt of oxygen. As long as she does not require more, they will remain in the same room. The fact that she remained stable is fantastic! Dads numbers are about the same as yesterday. He still has a high temp but his lungs have not gotten any worse so that’s a definite positive. We are hoping they have gone as far as they will and will now start improving.

Awesome brock! Hopefully they have rounded the curve and it's all recovery from here.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Conditions change day to day with Mom. She has been moved to another room to receive high flow O2. She is now up to 8lt of O2. We are hoping her lungs will begin to recover soon.
Dad is about the same. No real reportable change in his condition over the last several days. His nurse said he misses his wife. Aside from that, he’s about the same at last report.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for the update brock. I was going to ask yesterday but figured you would let us know if you found out more.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That’s good! I hope they start improving very soon! I know just how hard this can be on you and the rest of your family. Ugh, hang tough buddy!